Friday, September 6, 2013

What to wear?

So, I have a problem really. I'd rather buy workout gear than regular clothes most of the time, actually all of the time. And I am pretty sure that in the near future this part of my wardrobe will be taking over my closet.   
                                 
My latest early Christmas present arrived on my front porch yesterday. You know that feeling of let me open this as fast as I can even know I know whats in there feeling? Yea, that was totally me.  The first three are new items I purchased from NIKE. The Old Navy capris (really good price point!) and Under Armor tanks are just a few of my favorites. It's all about the comfort people (and a little style:)) ! And sometimes, what you wear when you workout can make a difference/change your mood, from just ok to motivated to do some serious work! 







 1. Nike Gym Vintage Full-Zip Women's Hoodie 2. Nike Icon 6.5'' Women's Training Shorts 3. Nike Futura Leg-A-See Women's Leggings 4. Women's Active by Old Navy Printed-Compression Capris (20") 4. Under Armor Women's UA Tech Sleeveless Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment