Thursday, August 29, 2013

TRX workout from Hell.

So I not only teach Boot Camp, but teach TRX as well. I am an avid believer in being able to complete ANY and ALL of the workouts I ask my members to do, plus it keeps me in great shape too! I am always looking for new ideas and came across this video yesterday as I was putting ideas together for yesterday's workout. I only used the exercises from the TRX portion (wish I had the beach to work out on though!) of the video and mixed in my own moves as well.


Just doing the moves in this video will kill you as is (I'm def feeling it today). The side lat pull/push is no joke! If you are looking for some new moves, this is def a good place to start! If your gym or a gym around you offers this class, I would strongly suggest you experience it! TRX works muscles you didn't know you had!



No comments:

Post a Comment